12 October 2013

Gaming - Need Friends/Neighbors/Allies

I play a lot of little games on Facebook and most of my friends shun it.

     I don't care.

It is stress relief. It keeps my brain from going a million miles an hour down a circular drain that leaves me feeling crazy.

Unfortunately since very few friends play the same games I do, I get frustrated because I am stopped at every corner and cannot progress as fast or as easily as I would like.

That being said, I play Disney's Ghosts of Mistwood and since there are so few who play it, I moved over to Playdom who made the game. Too bad for me, I have to start all over at level 1. So...

If you play this game on Facebook or on Playdom, feel free to add me. For Facebook please send a message to me stating that it is for Ghosts of Mistwood.

I also play Disney City Girl, Farmville 2 (and on Zynga), Candy Crush, and Hidden Shadows.

I'm a gamer. We collect games obsessively. Deal with it.

No comments: