03 January 2019

Second Weebly Blog Deleted

Once I deleted the Mom on a Narrow Path blog, a secondary site that I had completely forgotten about popped up. Turns out I had three Weebly websites, one being a poor attempt on my part for my husband's landscaping business.

In any event, the first site I started was Narrow Path Home Study, a website that the kids and I would use to try getting them used to attending school online. It really and truly failed. There was a blog on the front page and no one but the kids could access the education pages because they had the URL of a page that was not in the main page menu. I wasn't about to pay yearly for a website to have username access for 2 kids, which after a single year was reduced to 1 kid. 

But I still like the idea. I realize that there are lesson plans out there and educational websites all over the place, and as I have mentioned before, CrashCourse and places like Khan Academy. I might play with it some more, especially since I spent so much time building badges for my kids to collect, lessons, schedules, and report pages. Plus, the one lesson plan I put together actually helped my son. I'm still so proud of how he was able to relay the basic story of The Odyssey, even though he couldn't do it anymore if his life depended on it.

In any event, I copied all the Narrow Path Home Study blog posts over here the same way I did Mom on a Narrow Path this morning, and deleted the pages from the site. I want to salvage the lessons somehow.

~^..^~

No comments: