13 May 2014

3rd Grade Assessments, Part Two

(Originally posted to Narrow Path Home Study blog on Weebly, now deleted.)

I regretfully graded Victoria's assessment and am very dismayed. She did slightly better than Alexander in three subjects, but quite a bit worse in Language Arts. In order to pass the assessments, they needed at least 70% correct in all subjects. Now that I know they should not pass or should not have passed the third grade, I'm not sure how to proceed. I was truly hoping they would at least be to grade level.

I have gone over the percentages with Dad and we have decided to have them retake the assessments on Sunday, May 25, 2014 in a guided format. After I post this, I will be running through their answer sheets to determine what they struggle with. The first week of Home Study will start them on their online journey as well as go over the areas they struggle with.

All while starting my own paper for college. This will slowly drive me crazy, but it will all come together eventually.

~Mom on a Narrow Path

No comments: